Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original magnesium fire starter. The second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a color matched flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; 3 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
Striker: stainless steel
- Actual size:
77x24x14mm Weight: 27g