Osprey Ariel 65 AG
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG™ pack.
Ships to Canada Only
CUSTOM FIT: The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ TECHNOLOGY: The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ BACKPANEL
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- ISOFORM5 CM™ HIPBELT
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
Volumes and Weights
||4.905 lbs / 2.225 kg
||80h x 39w x 32d
||4.905 lbs / 2.247 kg
||85h x 39w x 32d
||5.004 lbs / 2.27 kg
||90h x 39w x 32d