If your preference is for an off-the-back hydration solution instead of an over-the-shoulder pack, the Seral lumbar pack is for you. There are a lot of luxuries we can go without on a mountain bike ride, but water isn’t one of them. The Seral lumbar pack is designed to carry an included 1.5-liter lumbar reservoir with a magnetic bite valve that attaches to the hipbelt for easy access while you pedal. Compression straps pull the pack into your lower back and wrap around your hips for supreme stability, even over technical terrain. Some lumbar packs have a tendency to creep around while you ride—we promise this one won’t. A zippered main compartment is big enough for a spare tube, patch kit, mini pump, tire lever, and multi-tool, while hipbelt pockets can store your keys, sunscreen, phone, and trail snacks.
- LUMBAR CARRY: For riders who require hydration, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
- RIDE STABILITY: Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body.
- INCLUDED RESERVOIR: A dedicated hydration compartment stores an included 1.5L lumbar reservoir and compresses for stable carry, while the hose magnet attaches to the bite valve for easy access while riding.
- AirScape backpanel with countoring lumbar wrap provides maximum stablity
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® 1.5L lumbar reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic hipbelt bite valve attachment
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
Capacity & Weight
||427 in3 / 7 L
||7.9 x 13.0 x 5.9 in. / 20 x 33.0 x 15 cm
||0.82 lbs. / 0.37 kg
Main: 900x600D Polyester
Accent: 210D Nylon Duramax
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Oxford