*** New Edition!
Longtime wilderness educator Mors Kochanski has dedicated his life to learning and teaching about the lore of the forest. With clear instructions, extensive use of diagrams and a color photo supplement, this comprehensive reference includes all the practical skills and knowledge essential for you to survive and enjoy the wilderness:
* Lighting and maintaining a fire
* Chopping wood and felling a tree
* Creating a shelter and keeping warm
* Safe use of the axe and bush knife
* Plants and animals important for survival
* Food, water and outdoor cooking
* Ropes and baskets made from plants
* Wilderness first aid.
This bestseller should be required reading for hikers, campers, hunters, foresters, backwoods adventurers, scouts, youth groups--anyone with a passion for the outdoors.
Page Count: 304
Dimensions: 5.50" x 8.50"
M-W: 10am - 5pm
Th-F: 10am - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 5pm
*Closed on all Statutory Holidays and the Civic Holiday.
Phone (905) 688-0160
420 Vansickle Rd. St. Catharines, ON, L2S 0C7
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…